DIY WOODEN BEAD GARLAND
Creating this beautiful wooden bead garland is super easy and adds a little touch to a simple Christmas tree.
1. Wooden Beads (link for mine) - I used 500 total for a 7' tree which I wanted to wrap 5 times around.
2. Leather cord (Michaels or other craft supply store)
DIY ADVENT CALENDAR
Are you embracing a simple Christmas this year? Here is an adorable advent calendar which is super simple to create!
So many roses and they last for so little time! The roses looked beautiful this past weekend at the bridal shower, but I was so sad to see them already wilting by Tuesday. What to do with all these gorgeous flowers? When I was a kid, I dried all my bouquets of roses and hung them in my room. Wanting to create a more modern version of my childhood craft, I decided to cut off the stems of the roses and string them on a hemp cord. I don't think it could have turned out more perfect, what about you?
1. Gather flowers and cut off stems, leaving just a little bit to string.
2. Using a large eyed needle, thread a string.
3. Thread needle through each of the stems and hang to dry.
Hello Darlings. I'm Shawna Jones, the tutu wearing, hot pink loving creator of Baubles & Belle. I believe in disco balls, unicorns and fairy tales. My sidekick is Ellie (a.k.a. Belle), an adorable long haired Chihuahua. She won't post many blogs, but will keep me company as I share my passion for event planning, DIY-ing, tresses and trends.